Sunday, May 3, 2009

-This is Radical Islam

CNN follows around five Afghan women that are trying to go to school. The segment documents the fear they live in, and it's easy to understand why after you see the images of girls that were set on fire or burned with acid simply because they wished to learn. This is the Taliban's work, and liberals think we should just let it go? Regardless of what you believe the motives of the government are/were in the Middle East, there is no denying the inhumane treatment of women, gays, and minorities that goes on over there, and when radical liberals defend the Taliban do they not realize that the Taliban goes against much of what they themselves stand for?

One person is learning this lesson the hard way. Almost immediately after September 11th, a Canadian woman named Beverly Giesbrecht began to sympathize with the Islamic cause and converted to Islam. She ran a propaganda website called "Jihad Unspun." She later decided to make a documentary that sympathized with the Jihad and the cause of the Taliban. While in Pakistan, she was kidnapped by the very people she sought to represent. Ironic. Naturally, she had to beg her homeland and its allies who she bashed, left behind, and rejected. Here is what she said in a recent video released by her captors who were demanding a $375,000 ransom.

“I need some kind, someone to help me, the Pakistani government and my own country and somebody must move now, because my life is going to be over. I want to go home. So, these people are serious. Please help me,”

“I have been advised and asked to make this video. We have very short time now and I am going to be killed, as you can see,” she says, gesturing at the dagger on the wall behind her, pointed at her head.

“I am going to be beheaded just like the Polish engineer, probably by the end of the month. The deadline is by the end of March, and that's basically, I don't know, 18 days or 16 days,” she says, closing her eyes.

“I'm not quite sure how long that is but the time is very short and my life is going to end,” she adds in a choked voice.



Check out her unbelievable website http://www.jihadunspun.com/index.php

And here are some clips of the video itself on a news program:

Source: Globe and Mall

No comments:

Post a Comment